So.... the wedding day is rushing in pretty fast but you would like the groomsmen and bridesmaids to meet each other , spend sometime together without the pressure of wedding ceremony timelines and of course bond (#wink)?
We got some amazing ideas below you could try out:
1. Storm an amusement park: Remember that childhood experience of having your heart in your mouth as you rode the roller coaster, or the good feeling associated with galloping on the Carousel? Taking your coed bachelorette and bachelor party to the amusement park is a great way to relive your childhood memories, and it just might provide an avenue for your single groomsmen and bridesmaids to find love while mingling.
2. Host a game night: Inviting your wedding party over for a game night is another fun way to host your coed bachelorette/bachelor party. Games like Spin for a Dare or Battle of the Sexes that will get both sexes involved are good ways to start off the night. Oh, and don’t forget to make provisions for some snacks and wines too.
3. Go camping: Not only does the outdoors provide ample space for a bachelor/bachelorette party, it can also serve as an escape from the regular hustle and bustle of your everyday world. Likewise, camping is often an excellent opportunity to bond with friends and family members.
4. Attend a music Festival: Are you both lovers of music festivals? If yes, then going out with your family and friends to a music festival is an option you may consider. Popular music festivals you can attend include the Mysteryland Festival in the Netherlands, Glastonbury Festival in the United Kingdom, Cape Town Jazz Festival in South Africa etc.
5. Scavenger hunt: Whether you choose to do an outdoors or indoor bachelorette/bachelor party scavenger hunt, ensure both parties are involved in coming up with clues for the items. Then, let the bride’s team find the items submitted by the groom’s and vice versa.
6. Sporting Event: This can take the form of either paying for tickets to watch your favourite teams play, or simply setting up a big screen TV in a suitable location to host your bachelor/bachelorette party. While your choice of which to go for will depend on your budget, don’t forget to come along with lot of snacks and all kind of drinks.
7. Dinner: Yeah we know, this is so normal but you could spice it up by having it outside and make a theme out of it. Gives more for free flow of ocnversation.
There you have it!
We hope you get to try some of this ideas and tag us on any of our social media handles. Cant wait to see them!